Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Google adsense

I have seen so many ads saying to earn thousands off google adsense. Can it be true. I believe so. Is it easy to earn it. I know that it is not easy. There are enough places offering the information for free, you do not have to pay for it.


I will try to save you some money and tell you what I have learned. Everyone and there dog can develop a web sight or blog. Getting people to see the web sight is not so easy. One way to earn money is by impressions. This is how many people visit your sight. Traffic exchanges are frowned by google, and could get you banned. You have to do it the old fashioned way and earn it.

What a lot of people earn there money is by the clicks on google adsense. People going to your ad, because they want to and they see the ad which interest them. You can earn very quickly by the click. Please don't have people just click your ads, or you click your ads. This will get you banned. The best way to get clicks, is to buy your own google ads to your site.

What I have learned is it may cost you for example, $200, but you could earn $300. A net profit. I can not promise you any success, but that is what you are paying for in those ads. Remember, businesses are risky, but the pay off is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment