Friday, October 9, 2009

secret shopper

I first did this several years ago. I did make a lot of money at it, but I did make some money. What really kept me from making pretty good money, was that I had friends in the places that Iwould of secret shopped. That's okay with me. It was really fun to do this and evaluate a business.

I would highly reccommend you doing this. This type of money making could be quite lucretive to someone living near large metrapolitan area. Even if you dont, I would still go for it. In today's market, every dollar counts. Plus you have a little more experience.

2 comments:

  1. I always wondered if the Secret Shopper deal was legitimate. I may have to try it, I certainly could use the extra cash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get paid to your debit card when you work online

    ReplyDelete